Revolutionary women who shun the status quo and challenge the ordinary. Every. Damn. Day.
Renegades who enjoy living their lives like they never thought – or dreamed they could.
The hi-octane insurgents that are tired and bored with everyday blasé, and are ready to blaze.
Smart, kick-ass bossladies who know that being invisible doesn’t pay the bills…and neither does crappy copy.
I’m Lisa-May Huby, Sales Copy Strategist.
And I write magical, amazing words that convert, persuade and sell. In fact, I’ve been slinging compelling, cash-generating copy for over a decade, helping business owners like you attract their ideal customers and make money.
I also know that:
- You’ve got mere seconds for someone to decide if they want to know more about you (or not)
- Your bland, vanilla message filled with jargon, non-words and stiff, formal writing keeps you invisible and hidden (you’re meant to SHINE)
- The RIGHT words get you out of designer knockoffs and into the real deal (bonjour, Louis Vuitton!)
- You’ve downloaded every free copywriting tip, trick and persuasion formula on the ‘net, but still can’t get the words to work (dammit)
- The thought of selling and sounding “salesy” turns your stomach. You’re in it for more than just the money…but you’re in business. And businesses make money – or they’re just an expensive hobby
You’re in the right place for smart, savvy and sometimes sassy words that will help you make your mark…and MONEY.
Recent Love Letters
One of the biggest worries I faced hiring a copywriter was whether the finished product would still sound like me, and match my personality and voice. I mean, how the heck could someone else do that?
I don’t know what her secret is, but Lisa-May nailed it perfectly. Plus, she’s amazingly easy to work with, efficient and professional.
She’s the complete package, and the secret weapon I love to have in my back pocket!Julie Cornish
With the launch of my new website looming and trying to do ALL the things, when it came time to write my home page copy, I drew a blank. Nothing I wrote sounded right.
I knew right away I needed to call Lisa-May, and didn’t hesitate for a second. She swooped in, saved the day…and my home page. Somehow, she magically captured my essence and wrote exactly what I wanted to say, but couldn’t.
Thank you Lisa-May – you’re at the absolute top of my list for go-to copywriters!
P.S. – It would be really cool if you could move in with me…You could live as my alter ego 🙂Carolyn Colling